Release 2.0.16 is the result of 6 months of continuous improvements and bug fixes for the 2.0 version. We would like to thank you for your feedback. By using GibbsStudio in new ways and proposing new features, you help us improve GibbsStudio so that it covers a wider range of applications.
Some of the changes in this release are:
- New Excel .xls and .xlsx export format capability.
- New Principal Component Analysis Study.
- New Bar plot trace.
- Improved overall graphical interface stability.
- Performance improvements to the Ceres study (inverse problem).
- Updated Phreeqc to version 3.6.1.